Awards and End-of-Season Banquet Sunday December 9, 2018
note: 1 week later than normalUpdated Monday December 3, 2018 by JML.
2018 Spring Fall End-of-Season Party and Awards Ceremony
When: Sunday, December 9, 2018, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Where: Fire Fighters Hall - Stockton Street
Note: The banquet is 1 week later in December than normal.
Please wear your uniform, buddy shirt or parent shirt if you have one.
SPECIAL GUEST - SANTA! If you'd like your player(s) to meet Santa, please arrive at 12:30. We'd like everyone to have a chance to meet Santa without making the banquet run behind, out of courtesy to the Fire Fighters who generously allow us to use their hall at no charge. Thank you for your cooperation!
The Jacksonville Association of Fire Fighters has generously offered the use of the Hall to us for this event, and will also supply the food, plates, cups, utensils and chefs! We will provide drinks and desserts.
The Hall is located across the street from this address:
625 Stockton Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
2525 Rosselle St, Jacksonville FL 32204
Here is some more info on the Hall:
- (30) 72" tables and 300 chairs. The 6,000 square foot facility can seat 300 guests at 10 per table.
- (30) 6' rectangular tables
- Two complete 14-foot wet bars.
- Prep kitchen and additional prep area. An Ice machine is also available. There are also (10) 8'X2' tables available to assist you in serving food.
- The most advanced state of the art audio and video equipment. A digitally operated projection screen works hand in hand our advanced audio system to provide top notch entertainment.
- ADA compliant restroom facilities are also located inside Firefighter Hall.
- Lighted and secure parking is available for up to 150 vehicles