Awards and End-of-Season Banquet Sunday June 5, 2016
and afterwards, party with TORNADO!Updated Monday May 23, 2016 by JML.
2016 Spring Season End-of-Season Party and Awards Ceremony
When: Sunday, June 5, 2016, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Where: Fire Fighters Hall - Stockton Street
Please wear your uniform, buddy shirt or parent shirt if you have one.
We're going to do things a little differently this year. YES, All players will still receive a TROPHY!! But after the trophies, the Marlins' TORNADO is going to show off his DJ creds for us. So hang with us a little while longer after the banquet and SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING!
The Jacksonville Fire Fighter Charities organization has generously offered the use of the Hall to us for this event, and will also supply the food, plates, cups, utensils and chefs! We will provide drinks and desserts.
The Hall is located across the street from this address:
625 Stockton Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
2525 Rosselle St, Jacksonville FL 32204
Here is some more info on the Hall:
- (30) 72" tables and 300 chairs. The 6,000 square foot facility can seat 300 guests at 10 per table.
- (30) 6' rectangular tables
- Two complete 14-foot wet bars.
- Prep kitchen and additional prep area. An Ice machine is also available. There are also (10) 8'X2' tables available to assist you in serving food.
- The most advanced state of the art audio and video equipment. A digitally operated projection screen works hand in hand our advanced audio system to provide top notch entertainment.
- ADA compliant restroom facilities are also located inside Firefighter Hall.
- Lighted and secure parking is available for up to 150 vehicles